Monday, April 16, 2012


Last Wednesday, my friend Melanie was kind enough to bring me along to an intimate little event called Bellinis & Bling with Stella & Dot.  I was not very familiar with Stella & Dot jewelry, and was pleasantly surprised when I walked in.  Plus, as the event name suggested, we got to sip on delicious peach bellinis and yummy appetizers.  Best idea.  Also, stay tuned for a possible S & D giveaway - our first one! Check out the jewelry here, or you can contact Allison Plunket, the lovely independent stylist who organized the event, by email or check her website. - J

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jules, thanks for the link to the Poetic Cupcake. I ended up winning the draw at the Trunk Show, would you like the earrings that come with the prize? http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_ca/toujours-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete