Sunday, February 19, 2012

Monday night, S and I headed out to the official media launch party for this year's installment of Ottawa Fashion Week.  Along with our fashionable friend and fellow blogger Loren, we mingled with the well-dressed crowd.  The night's event took place at the über-trendy Loft Spa on Elgin Street.  It was great to see everyone out and excited for yet another fashion-filled season.  I'm deifnitely excited to see what the designers bring to the table this year.  Maybe some leather?  Or metallics? I guess we will soon find out!  And though I'll be kicking it solo this upcoming weekend at The Westin, I'll still be looking for all you best-dressed fashionistas (and fashionistos of course)!  And, I'll be doing  my best to update after each day, obviously with tons of photos :) See you there! - J 


You can also read more about Monday's event here - written by yours truly! 


*Photo by Ming Wu*



No comments:

Post a Comment