Wednesday, December 15, 2010




THE SASSY BEAD CO.

Why we love it:

This store made me all nostalgic for arts and crafts in my summer camp days. I was super excited about Sassy Bead. With two locations, Sassy is a local crafty's favourite. The selection is mystical and mesmerizing and each bead has a witty name too. Sassy also has fabulous jewelry and even CLASSES. What's not to love about Sassy Bead!? Also, sometimes people call me “Sassy”...or at least I wish they did -S

Sassy Bead is perfect for all your unique gift making needs - and just in time for the holidays. I mean, who doesn't love getting a homemade gift? I can seriously spend hours in here just looking at the different beads. I also love sparkly and shiny things, but again, who doesn't? The Sassy Bead will bring back memories of making friendship bracelets during recess, and promising to keep them on forever. But this is not just a store for kids - not at all! Sassy Bead is for everyone, from the jewelry aficionado to the girl who just wants a cute new necklace. - J


THE SASSY BEAD CO.
Byward Market
11 William Street
Ottawa, ON.
613-562-2812

Glebe
757 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON
613-567-7886


No comments:

Post a Comment